1. I’m lazy and hate wasting time searching for a decent product, so I’m likely to remember the name of anything decent.
2. It’s not easy finding a good tasting pasta sauce that isn’t loaded with fat, calories, or sodium. Don’t ask me to make the stuff ~ not happening.
3. Cosmetics aren’t the top priority in my life, but those that hold up well through a long day continue to win my vote.
4. My mother and grandmother both used the same moisturizer and Mom’s face still glows.
5. Cats, who can be finicky, have been using their litterboxes without fail. I’m not switching litter brands now or ever unless they start peeing on the carpet.
6. As for cat food brands, see above.
7. iPod Classic technology just keeps getting better; Apple can keep their touch because I want the unit for music and books on disk, not everything under the sun.
8. I don’t like change for the sake of change.
9. Though not every new car has been the best, credit card discounts are hard to turn down. This latest vehicle turned out to be great, by the way, so I plan to stick with this make and model next time.
10. In my little world there is one place to go for Mexican food, one restaurant to patronize for sushi, and a singular burger joint. Luckily, they’re all very close to home.
11. If the shoe fits, wear it. I have a new, clean pair of runabout shoes in the closet that are identical to the dirty pair sitting by the door for work.
12. All feminine hygiene products are not created equal.
13. When someone turns on that vibrator, dammit, I want to know the thing won’t mysteriously quit in the middle of things. Wearing out the motor is another matter entirely.