Thursday, July 1, 2010

Quote of the Day

A dear friend introduced me to an interesting anthology of m/m reads. It's called "Kosher Meat", edited by Lawrence Schimel. The stories have been very good so far, and I look forward to reading more. A quote in the introduction struck me as so incredibly poignant, in the meantime, that I just had to share.

From gay Jewish playwright Tony Kushner's essay, "Fick Oder Kaputt!", Mr. Schimel quotes:

It is impossible to talk or write about sex without revealing too much of yourself. Whereas conversely it is possible I think to have sex and reveal nothing of yourself whatsoever.

Thanks for introducing me to this book, Dilo!

5 comments:

  1. That is a great quote! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I think that is a definite truism. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the feedback! The quote certainly got my attention.

    ReplyDelete

I thrive on feedback. Your comments are appreciated!